Berkey Water Asia Store Policies
Berkey Water Asia Store is an online webstore that is operated and owned by Irama Canggih Sdn Bhd, a company registered in Malaysia. Any reference to Berkey Water Asia Store shall mean the legal registered company of Irama Canggih Sdn Bhd.
Please call our Customer Service Center for help with order cancellations or changes to an order. We cannot cancel or change orders by email notification. We make every effort to ship orders within 24 hours of receipt, for this reason, order cancellations or changes may not be possible.
Undeliverable or Refused packages returned to us will incur a RM30.00 return fee and a 10% handling fee. These fees will be deducted from the amount refunded.
100 % Satisfaction 14 day Guarantee
Within 14 days of your purchase date, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may email or call Customer Service for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization.#.). You may then, at your own cost, return the items to us in their original packaging with all included parts and literature. When received in its original condition, you will be issued a refund of the purchase price less any shipping costs incurred by us for the original shipment, and less restocking fee for 10% of the purchase price. Returns without a RMA #, provided the items are received in its original condition, will be charged a 10% handling fee and a 30% restocking fee plus shipping cost by us for the original shipment.
Follow the return instructions listed below. Failure to do so will result in up to a 10% handling fee + 30% restocking fee plus original shipping cost that will be deducted from the amount refunded.
Standard Manufacturer 6 Month Warranty
With the exception of the unit housings and Black Berkey Purification Elements,*1 all products, to include Berkey PF-2 Fluoride Filters, parts, and accessories are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months from the purchase date.
The Black Berkey Purification Elements and unit housings are warranted for a 1-year period.
Attention! Failure to follow these return instructions will result in up to a 30% restocking fee being deducted from the amount refunded.
- Disassemble the unit. Removing the filters, the spigot and knob.
- Allow purification elements and/or PF2 fluoride filters to dry for 24 hours. Then place them in a re-sealable storage bag.
- Place all parts, such as, the knob, spigot and hole plugs in their original bag or a re-sealable bag.
- Place inside the UPPER chamber the filtration elements and parts with enough packing material to secure the items from moving around.
- Turn the lower chamber upside down and fit it over the upper chamber. Flip the entire unit over and place the lid on the lower chamber.
- Put the system inside the original product box and seal shut.
- Place the product box inside of a shipping box big enough to allow for proper packing material to prevent damage to the products being returned.
Berkey Water Asia Store
c/o: Irama Canggih Sdn Bhd
7 Lintasan Perajurit 17A, Taman Perindustrian Ipoh, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Berkey Water Asia Store’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Berkey Filters’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Berkey Water Asia Store at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Berkey Water Asia Store web site are provided “as is”. Berkey Water Asia Store makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Berkey Water Asia Store does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Berkey Water Asia Store or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Berkey Water Asia Store Internet site, even if Berkey Water Asia Store or a Berkey Water Asia Store’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
In no event shall Berkey Water Asia Store or its suppliers be liable for any personal injuries, or any consequential damages arising out of the use or misuse of Berkey purifier products.
You are advised to read the instruction manuals carefully to safely operate and use the Berkey water purifiers. You should discontinue the use of Berkey water purifiers if you do not know how to operate and use within the recommended operating conditions and requirements as recommended for safe and continued use. Do not drink from the purifier if you are not sure about how to operate it safely. Berkey Water Asia Store shall not be held liable for any claims whatsover for any personal injuries or any consequential damage or injuries arising out of the ordinary use or misuse of any Berkey water purifier products. For the proper use or recommended operating procedures, please consult the official website of Millenium Concepts Ltd, USA: www.berkeywater.com for any final reference and latest updates regarding the safe use of Berkey water purifier products.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Berkey Water Asia Store’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Berkey Water Asia Store does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Berkey Water Asia Store may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Berkey Water Asia Store does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links u0026amp; references
Berkey Water Asia Store has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Berkey Filters of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Berkey Water Asia Store’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We accept payment by Paypal or Paypal credit card, and bank transfers.
Certified Berkey Distributor
We are a certified dealer of Berkey water filters appointed by New Millennium Concepts LTD. USA.
Customer Complaints or Concerns
Any customer complaints or concerns should be addressed by mail or email to Berkey Water Asia Store.